Menu



May 19, 2010

Les chats dans le monde avec des mustaches

Bonjour !
The weather has been quite bad lately,very cloudy and rainy.
Therefore,I had no intentions to wear color (of course,except from my ultra pink coat because during rainy days, people tend to wear dark clothes so I love to add color to the monotone streets)..
That's why I put on my latex leggings,my all-time-lovers-fake-doc-martens , a second hand Noir/Clair Paris tee recently bought , my-all-time-black-studded-lovely-blazer and some handmade bracelets I did 2 summers ago and I felt very confortable :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Plus,inspired by one of my favourite bloggers out there, Tokyobanhbao , I diyed a t-shirt and personalized it a bit . So ladies and gentlemen,I present you : LE MOUSTACHE CALIENTE !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I will leave you with this song , until the rain is over ! Au revoir !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. cool outfit! i love imogen heap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, I love ur DIY project, the tee is so cuteee, I love tokyobanbao too, she always inspire me everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nu este tatuaj semipermanent :-s doar cel cu henna. pai tu ai folosit henna neagra sau rosie:))?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love theee DIY. it's so cute ! lovelove :)
    anyho, love the jacket tho, so cute
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i want so baddd your tee looks amazing on you, with that studded blazer and latex leggins
    and pretty much everything here
    hope the rain stops soon and feels more like spring already !
    x!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your DIY shirt, your Doc Martens, and your studs! Cute! And pink is definately the right color to wear on a rainy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that DIY mustache tee! I used to stencil t-shirt all the time, but stopped. This makes me want to start again because I loved the Chanel one too!

    New follower! I think you were going to follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥