Menu



June 24, 2010

Afternoon in the park with ana and paul frank

Best afternoon I had in a while...I went out with Ana , laughed like hell in her boyfriend`s car and spend 2 hours watching a gorgeous play at our National Theatre + meeting the main actress before the play :) Thank God is not raining anymore so I can finally enjoy what my city has to offer. + photos of my outfit :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic **** song of the day , love it !

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, specially the tee and shoesies! You look great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your sneakers. I'm a huge fan of sneakers and yours are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love paul frank and the photo effect dear! And I like the song too! ^^


    XO,
    BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great rock star looks the second one!!
    about the 1st nice blazer and ur t-shirt is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cre geniale is primele:O
    asa miscate
    cum le-ai facut asa?
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing here.love the paul frank tee and those sneakers are just lovely on you.
    love your style girl, i always say that=)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥