Menu



November 6, 2011

I love you, Samuel Beckett !

 35727_134133313282197_100000565871676_280138_2835543_n

I usually don't talk too much about my private life here on the blog but this is too important not to be written down. Mabye some of you know this : my biggest passion in life, after fashion or ahead of it (i can't decide) is theatre.I've been acting since 1st grade and not only once I was convinced I will keep on acting  for the rest of my life. But even tough I decided to follow another direction , this passion didn't leave me. Therefore, this weekend we played in a local festival and the judges were all actors and teachers at the Theatre and Television faculty , here in Cluj. You can't imagine how elated I was when we won 5 prizes : BEST ACTOR, BEST ACTRESS, BEST COSTUMES & SCENOGRAPHY , BEST STAGE DIRECTION AND BEST ACT ! We played Samuel Beckett's ALL THAT FALL, a radiophonic play..

 37364_134144386614423_100000565871676_280186_3487636_n
Thanks from the bottom of my heart for my English teacher (the director), my team mates : Adi, Ana, Criss and Andrei and to the judges who made my day brighter. LONG LIVE THE THEATRE ! 


PS: Tomorrow : outfit post , so STAY TUNED :x


Yours truly, Julls ♥

18 comments:

  1. Wow...congratulations,hon!A big round of applause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done! That's an amazing achievement. Love these photos from your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! great pics. hope you can reach your passion !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!!! I thought there was something special about you, little lady! I love theatre too, well going to it, I would make an awful actor! I hope you'll keep on believing in this passion of yours, talent is so rare, it's really a blessing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear girls :* Of course I will keep on acting as much as I can because I can't imagine my life without it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh fantastic blog, and cute style!!!!I follow you!!!! :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Sivi : Thank you dear, I've just clicked the follow button on your blog too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations love!!! That is amazing, you should feel so proud of yourself. I love the touch of red in your costume as well :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red hat! :)

    http://ishainparis.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting post... love that!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooo thanks for sharing with us that part of your life that means so much to you.
    loved the pictures!
    kiss
    Patry
    http://www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow I didn't knew that :D You look so different and I wished I could've see you there :D And congratulations for the awards!! :D:X

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥