Menu



March 13, 2012

MARCH OUTFIT | To spring or not to spring?

DSC_9444
I really don't know what to wear anymore. Weather is changing so fast that you can literally expect a snow storm at the end of a sunny day (happend last Sunday). That is why I decided to carry a scarf e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.
Desperate times call for desperate decisions.
DSC_9423
Let me introduce you one of my favourite "DIY" rings. It is a sea shell that somehow cracked and it fits my finger perfectly. Too bad that I am too lazy to polish the edges and from time to time I find my finger bleeding :))
Well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ! (seems like I am quite into quoting these days..)
DSC_9440
Annnnd last but not least : my bag. It is one of my dearest bags even though I understand how .. unattractive it may be. It is my father's actually. but where is the fun in having something cool if you can't share it (read : let her steal it) with your daughter ? 
DSC_9438
DSC_9462

CARPE DIEM & SEE YOU SOON !
Yours truly, Julls ♥

7 comments:

  1. love you outfit, especially the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring idea! And I say: polish it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is something I've never heard before. A ring made out of a shell? Genius, pure genius!
    You should polish it though, don't let it hurt you.
    Love the coat and the scarf. Looking great, Iulia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE your hair, ring and shoes! Great style!
    I'm following.

    Check out my blog
    themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Your sense of style is so awesome! Stunning look!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally obsessed with your hair! Love the look - very cool, very you! The bag is fantastic - I love emotionally charged clothes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is awesome. And I really like the shoes you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥